The Chemelco website is owned and run by Chemelco International B.V., registered in the trade register under number 31027478. Our registered office address is Amsterdamsestraatweg 55a, 3744 MA, Baarn, the Netherlands.
We take your privacy seriously, and will store all your personal information securely in line with good professional practice and applicable data protection laws.
The laws you’re protected by
Information we receive about you
Whenever you visit the website, we receive information which pages you visit. We receive this information through cookies.
We also receive some information about the computer or other device you use to access our service, the browser you use, your location, how big your screen is, or the pages you visit.
We collect this information via Google Analytics and are compliant to the GDPR rules. Data is used anonymously and will not be shared.
What we use this information for
We use the information we receive about you through your use of the website, and the services we provide to you on the website, for the purposes set out below:
- providing advanced website features to you;
- understanding your needs to help us improve the website;
- improving search results;
- understanding website usage to help us improve our marketing or the way we do business.
You give us permission to use your information for the above purposes in relation to our current service, and also in relation to any new products and features which we may provide to you in the future as part of our service.
The GDPR provides you with certain rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, including to:
- Request access to personal data about you (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you, and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request rectification, correction, or updating to any of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request personal data provided by you to be transferred in machine-readable format (“data portability”), to the extent applicable in the business relationship context. This enables you to ask us to provide you, in a machine-readable format, personal data that you have provided to us for transfer to another data controller.
- Request erasure of personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you (e.g. if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it).
- Object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. This right may apply where the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests.
- Withdraw your consent. You may withdraw your consent in those circumstances where we may rely on your consent to process your personal data.
These rights are not absolute and are subject to various conditions under the laws and regulations to which we are subject.
We will keep and process your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected in connection with your relationship with us, unless we have a legal right or obligation to retain the data for a longer period, or the data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In the event of complaints about our handling of your personal data you may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
We hope everything is clear. If it isn’t or you have another question that isn’t covered, please contact us: email@example.com.